Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chocolate Favors


Photo: Cocoa Vino

I remember the thrill I felt as a child when my parents were attending a wedding. I was never thrilled because I would be a guest at the wedding. Rather, I was thrilled because I knew that when my parents returned home, they would have several small bags of candy-coated almonds to pass off to me.
Using candies as wedding and party favors is a long-standing tradition. And so today, I set out on a mission to find an eco-minded company who has taken this tradition and spun it with some green.
CocoaVino (www.cocoavino.com) is a fabulous New York City-based company who specializes in artisanal chocolates and confections that are made using regional, sustainable and organic ingredients. The reason I really like this company, however, is because they carry a variety of chocolate favors that are the perfect parting gift for any stylish event. Their candy favors come in simple yet elegant packaging that can be customized to perfectly match the décor of any green event. What could be tastier than that?
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design