Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring Favor Idea

Although I love winter, I have officially reached the point in the season when I have begun to spend hours each day dreaming about warmer months. I particularly love springtime, when everything is just coming back into bloom and the air is that perfect mix between cool and almost warm. These recent thoughts have inspired me to begin browsing for favors and decor that would suit spring affairs, which has led me to these: Garden Sprinkles. My mother first introduced me to Potting Shed Creations’ Garden Sprinkles last spring when she included them in a small gift basket, though I was recently reintroduced to them while browsing the company’s booth at the NYC Gift Show in late January. Each tin contains a blend of flower and/or herb seeds, which can be sprinkled through an already established garden or across a neglected patch of yard (I really liked the wildflower mix). Also, the tins, which are magnetized and feature colorful illustrations on their lids, can be reused as magnets. And at roughly $3.00 each, they'd make perfect favors to sprinkle all across your spring table setting. 








Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design